Thursday, July 2, 2009

Bits of the big picture....it came together

putting together the picture,
its show how the story reveal itself,
smile in the face,
but tears running in the heart,
i hate the plot,
but it is the reality of life,
every day is just the same,
hate and loving,
acting and aching,
from far now i watch,
how it is true,
that the life is now lonely,
Yes, happiness is everywhere,
seeing that other people are happy,
is what makes me happy,
that bits of happiness,
fuel my steps forward,
like a train that stops at every station,
momentarily rest the sadness in my soul,
scared for life i am, hurt every minute,
dying every second,
can’t look for love anymore,
every time i see one,
the pain in my heart begin,
it is my kryptonite,
i am tied to a oath,
oath that I said from my heart through my mouth,
so I shell keep to my words,
until there is really someone that can open back the door,
i will be in the deepest and darkest place in me,
only to watch the world at play.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home