Tuesday, May 18, 2010

My letter to you

Dear You,
i hope that you can read this,
i know we had wonderful time together,
the ups and down,
the happy and sad,
it was life as to me,



now time pass us by,
you went forward and i`m still here,
funny how people can froze like ice,
but like ice,
it melt away,



saw your favorite movie,
it was nice,
i wish i was like Gerry,
he died and still loving,
that is when she realize how much he love her,
how much i love you,

Hello is my favorite song now,
the lyrics is how i would speak to you,
"I've been alone with you inside my mind,
And in my dreams I've kissed your lips a thousand times,
I sometimes see you pass outside my door,
Hello, is it me you're looking for? ",

i know you have him now,
and i have non,
i know how you see him in your eyes,
but now my eyes are blind,

Dear You,
When you read this i`ll be gone,
to a place far beyond,
i wish you all the best,
and God bless.






P/S: You know what i wanna say....

1 Comments:

Blogger marvicn.com said...

God works mysteriously...

March 14, 2011 at 9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home