Thursday, September 29, 2011

Decaying Me




miss the happy times,
i was young full of spirits,
i could ware anything i want,
what ever the hearts desire,
but when that all gone,
Like an empty house my heart felt,
i just sit and reflact back to the golden days,
wishing it was eternal,
but in this world,
time just flies by,
everything slows down,
i'm not happy,
i don't have that will and motivation anymore,
why the heart ask?,
where the mind questions?,
why the body whispers,
i don't have the answer,
maybe because i'm lonely,
just lonely,
or i don't feel loved anymore,
coz no one loves me?,
sad but true,
as a decaying human,
i stand alone in this world,
just hope that someone will take my hand,
and open my door to that youthness feeling again,
feeling of being alive,
not being alone,
that my heart really could accept,
cause it is shut very tight,
every day sceaming in my head,
bleed in my heart,
pull the trigger just to stop it,
but i can't,
cause i  want to see her one day,
her face, her eyes, her smiles,
one day....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home